What's an Implant-Supported Denture?
Implant-supported dentures, also known as overdentures, are dentures that snap into place on top of implants in the jaw. They are often used when a patient no longer has teeth remaining in their mouth but enough bone in their jaw to support implants.
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT ME?
• Looks like natural teeth
• A permanent solution
• Removable for easy cleaning
• Very secure and comfortable
• Significantly improves the ability to chew
• No adhesives or powders required for dentures stick
• Preserves bone in the jaw
• Restores lip-support
• Helps maintain facial structures
• Minimizes wrinkles